Fodor's Travel Guides
Fodor's Essential Australia
Whether you want to snap photos of Sydney’s Harbour Bridge, snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, or explore the rugged Outback, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Australia are here to help! Fodor’s Essential Australia guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos. Fodor’s “Essential” guides have been named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020!
Fodor’s Essential Australia travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 40 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONSon the best sights, restaurants, hotels, beaches, snorkeling sites, and other outdoor activities, nightlife, shopping, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Natural Wonders” “Great Itineraries” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cuisine, coastal areas, Aboriginal art, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “26 Ultimate Experiences,” “Australia’s Best Beaches,” and “Best Things to Eat and Drink in Australia”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, the Outback, Tasmania, and the Great Barrier Reef